Friday, June 3, 2011

My God You Are (Gods ABC's)

Here is a song that my mom and I wrote,
Refrain: My God, You are A and Z
And every letter in between
You are the beginning and the end,
You fill my life within
You are my everything !
  1. A, You are amazing, B, You are so beautiful, C,You are compassionate,  D, You are my desire,  E, You are everything to me!

2. F, You are faithful, G, You are the great God, H, You are my hope, I, You are intelligent, J, You are Jesus and You are jealous for me!

3. K, You're a kind King, L You're love, loving, and lovely. M, You're miraculous, N You will never change!

 4. O, You are the only one for me. P, You are precious and the prince of peace. Q, You are quiet like a whisper. R, You are my rescuer. S, You are my savior.

T, You are talented. U, You are unbelievable. V, You are victorious. W, You are wonderful. X,  marks the spot You have in my heart. Y, You are Yahweh. Z, You are in Zion where I want to be!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment